ON THE RESULTS OF
XVI INTERNATIONAL AGROINDUSTRIAL TRADE FAIR
International Agroindustrial Trade Fair «AGROFORUM‑2019» took place on November 5‑7 in the territory of International Exhibition Centre (15, Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv, Ukraine). Annually the exhibition is held as a part of exhibitions: «CommunTech», «RoadTechExpo», «AQUA UKRAINE», «Energy Efficiency. Renewable Energy», «EuroBuildExpo», «Industrial Ecology», which bring together interrelated sectors of the economy.
This year at the exhibition «AGROFORUM» the leading domestic and world manufacturers and suppliers acquainted the experts of agroindustrial complex and specialists of related industries with their products in the following thematic sections:
- spare parts for hydraulic systems of tractors, agricultural machinery, special machinery, communal machinery, construction equipment
- filters for special machinery, commercial vehicles, agricultural and gardening equipment, handling equipment, hydraulic systems and industrial applications
- fittings of various types, high pressure hoses for hydraulic systems
- fertilizers for agriculture and horticulture, as well as plant protection products
- veterinary and laboratories, specializing in the diagnosis and monitoring of animal health and breeding.
Scientific‑practical conference «Engineering of environmental management systems» was held on November 7 directly at the stand of Kyiv Cooperative Institute of Business and Law. The following key issues were discussed:
- the advanced engineering solutions in environmental management systems for different types of communal and agricultural enterprises;
- means of mechanization and advanced agricultural machines;
- monitoring of the state of agricultural land;
- labor protection and environmental engineering in the production of crop products;
- technologies and equipment for irrigation. Drip irrigation systems, etc.
In 2019 the total area of the interbranch project complex, which includes exhibitions: «CommunTech», «RoadTechExpo», «AQUA UKRAINE», «Energy Efficiency. Renewable Energy», «EuroBuildExpo», «Industrial Ecology» and «AGROFORUM» was over 17 000 m2. In general exposition brought together 327 companies from 15 countries of the world.
Both Ukrainian and foreign interested visitors‑specialists, the number of whom was 8 515, had an opportunity to get the maximum information about the presenting on the exhibitions advanced technologies and equipment for use in different sectors: in agroindustrial complex, water sector, housing and communal services, industrial and construction sphere and many others.