V International Trade Fair
From 7-9 November 2017 at the International Exhibition Center will held V International Trade Fair "Industrial Ecology".
Organizer: International Exhibition Centre, Ltd., with the support of Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine.
The main purpose of the exhibition: introduction of the latest scientific and technical achievements in the production environment to ensure the environmental safety of natural environment.
Focusing on accepted international rules that limit pollution on the environment, there is an urgent need for improvements in the sphere of plastics and rubber waste in Ukraine. Please note, that in this regard, the theme of the exhibition supplemented by a new section - Recycling and disposal of plastic waste and technical rubber products.
We invite industrial and commercial enterprises in different fields to share their achievements and present products relevant to the following subject areas:
- environmental monitoring and assessment of environmental pollution
- industrial air purification
- waste and recycling of industrial solid (technology, machinery and equipment)
- recycling and disposal of plastic waste and technical rubber products (machinery and equipment)
- methods for decontamination and remediation of soil
- technology of sound insulation and noise reduction
- electromagnetic and radiation emissions control
- treatment of toxic and radiological waste
- environmentally technologies and production
- ecological transport
The exhibition included conferences, seminars, and round tables on topical legal, technical and financial issues of the environmental situation in Ukraine, international experience and cooperation, as well as the prospects for the development of technologies relating to protection of the natural environment.
International Exhibition Centre:
Ukraine, Kyiv, Brovarsky Ave, 15, "Livoberezhna" underground station
International Exhibition Centre Ltd
tel.: + 38 (044) 201-11-54, 201-11-62
General Media Partner: